Copag 1546 Poker/Bridge Size Plastic Cards with Invisible Ink Marking
|Brand||Copag 1546||Size||Poker size|
|Color||Red & blue||Marked ink||Invisible ink, infrared ink|
|Provided quality||Professional/standard quality||Application||Poker cheat, magic show|
Copag cards are made of 100% all plastic and have high international quality and long durability. Copag 1546 playing cards are washable, waterproof and fade resistant.
Compare with other brand cards or other model Copag cards, Copag 1546 cards have a big family. There are 10 colors and two types of sizes and index in the Copag 1546 family. 1546 COPAG cards are always in sets of two colors, such as red and blue deck hold in a protective plastic case. The red and blue, gold and black, purple and grey, orange and brown, burgundy and green sets of decks are available in stock.
All the colors of Copag 1546 cards can be processed into contact lenses marked cards, printed with invisible ink. Our technician will mix the ink according the different color to make sure the marks are in a perfect condition, clear, strong and invisible to naked eyes.
It is important that the customers choose the right size, index and color before doing the order or let us know the details correctly so as to do a good order.
More details about the Copag 1546 marked cards.
- Material: 100% plastic
- Color: blue & red, gold & black, purple & grey, orange & brown, burgundy & green
- Size: Poker size (2.50" x 3.5") and Bridge size
- Index: Jumbo index and Regular index
- Luminous marks: Big marks in the middle, small marks in four corners, or tiny marks in 4 white side corner
- Durability of marked decks: 1-3 months if open the packs, 6-12 months if keep in the plastic packs.